Who are we?
AirPlus International is an international provider of innovative solutions for corporate travel payment. We’re part of the Lufthansa group and we have about 1,300 employees supporting our more than 49,000 corporate customers worldwide. We’re the market leader in business travel payments in many European markets. We mainly focus on B2B solutions and our clients are typically corporates ranging from stock-listed companies to SMEs.
This position is part of the Underwriting, Credit & Collections team. This is the team primarily in charge of managing and mitigating credit risk for the company within the BeNeLux region.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a dynamic self-starter and communicative analyst who will thrive in a changing business environment. Our new colleague will focus on positively contributing to the financial performance of the company and will provide great service to our customers. If this gets you excited, come talk to us!
The responsibilities that will be entrusted to you
- You will be in charge of your own customer portfolio
- Your primary targets are maximising revenues and reducing costs within your portfolio
- You will liaise with account managers to improve the credit risk impact of your portfolio
- You will continuously assess and improve collections processes and procedures
- You will have regular customer contact, both in writing and on the phone